Queens Village, NY | (917) 628-1007| email@example.com | linkedin.com/in/murgray
Queens College: B.A. Computer Science May 2021
Relevant Coursework: OOP in Java, OOP in C++, Discrete Math, Data Structures and Algorithms, Design and Analysis of Algorithms, Software Engineering
Technical Skills: Microsoft: Windows 10, 8, 7. Office: 2016, 2013. Office 365: Email, SharePoint, basic apps
Relevent Sports Group New York, NY Nov 2018 – Dec 2019
Technical Support Engineer
- Set up complete computer systems for employees, from imaging to employee desk
- Documented and updated knowledge base system
- Handled remote management of client computers and servers
- Performed advanced Active Directory and Exchange user and group maintenance tasks
- Created documentation for software used company-wide
- Managed company’s technical assets and inventory
- Fixed office hardware, including printers, TVs, scanners, etc.
JohnO Technologies Inc. Queens, NY May 2015 – Nov 2018
Help Desk Support
- Windows Administration:
- AD: Used Active Directory to manage user and computer accounts, groups, and GPO
- SQL: Logged into central SQL database systems and extracted required data.
- Office 365: Used Email, Calendar, and SharePoint to work on assigned projects.
- Logged on to Godaddy.com domain to register new websites and email addresses.
- Used WordPress templates, HTML, CSS, and php for site creation
- Coded for sites: JohnOTech.com, Murgray.com, RealtorOwen.com
- Office Assistance:
- Answered incoming calls and scheduled IT support services for current clients.
- Used MS Office to create spreadsheets, and word documents.
- Used Outlook to send email, create calendar appointment and tasks.
McKinley-Brighton Elementary School Syracuse, NY Nov 2017- May 2018
- Helped 5th grade students assemble Vex IQ Claw Robots.
- Refereed at the robotics competitions.
- Troubleshooted any software/hardware issues the robots experienced.
- Explained the science and technology behind daily explorations.
Best Hack for Boston – Boston, MA Feb 2019
- Awarded at TechTogether Boston for a program that stored the inventory for shelters in Boston and displayed what items the shelter was missing so that people could donate.
Best Hack that Benefits Women – Queens, NY Oct 2018
- Awarded for the website I built that allowed women to discuss and bond over their work experiences.
Best Hack for Social Good – Rochester, NY Feb 2018
- Awarded for a program my team developed called “Udio” that kept track of a company’s inventory and “flagged” foods that were approaching their expiration date.